As part of the OPEN Program, the City of San Antonio's Center City Development & Operations Department hosts short-term pop up tenants in vacant spaces downtown for the holiday season. The tenant is responsible for insurance and signage. All lease payments will be waived. The program searches for pop up tenants that have great potential and desire to have their own brick & mortar space in downtown San Antonio.
The 2018 OPEN Holiday Market will take place on the following weekends:
Weekend 1: December 7-9
Weekend 2: December 14-16
Friday & Saturday 12:00 - 8:00 pm
Sunday 1:00 - 7:00 pm
Applicants are required to participate in both weekends and must be present at the pop up during all operating hours of the event.
Businesses that already have brick & mortar locations downtown are not qualified to participate in this program.
Retailer Interest Sheet (PDF)
Please send all applications to Cody Shown, email@example.com by October 1, 2018.
As part of the OPEN program, La Villita hosts 90-day pop-up shops. The tenant is responsible for insurance, signage, and utilities. All lease payments are waived. Download the Lease Guidelines (PDF) a complete list of program requirements.
CCDO accepts proposals from vendors on a rolling basis. The proposals should be no longer than 6 pages. Below is a list of items that must be covered in the proposal:
- Marketing Plan - to include programming & special events
- Product(s), Pricing, Store Layout
- Store Hours (Stores must be open at least Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm & Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- Signage Plan- Vendor is responsible for the storefront signage. Please provide a plan for how professional signage will be displayed on the storefront. Signage must be in compliance with La Villita Signage Guidelines.
- Proposals will be evaluated for a tenant to occupy the space upon building availability.
Please send all proposals to Cody Shown.