As part of the OPEN Program, CCDO hosts short-term pop up tenants in vacant spaces downtown for the holiday season. The tenant is responsible for insurance and signage. All lease payments will be waived.
Details for the 2018 OPEN Holiday Market will be available Fall 2018.
Retailer Interest Sheet (PDF)
Please send all applications to Cody Shown, firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of the OPEN program, La Villita hosts 90-day pop-up shops. The tenant is responsible for insurance, signage, and utilities. All lease payments are waived. Download the Lease Guidelines (PDF) a complete list of program requirements.
CCDO accepts proposals from vendors on a rolling basis. The proposals should be no longer than 6 pages. Below is a list of items that must be covered in the proposal:
- Marketing Plan - to include programming & special events
- Product(s), Pricing, Store Layout
- Store Hours (Stores must be open at least Monday - Saturday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm & Sunday 11:00 am - 4:00 pm)
- Signage Plan- Vendor is responsible for the storefront signage. Please provide a plan for how professional signage will be displayed on the storefront. Signage must be in compliance with La Villita Signage Guidelines.
- Proposals will be evaluated for a tenant to occupy the space upon building availability.
Please send all proposals to Cody Shown.